Sending us files.
Click on the below link to use WeTransfer’s free file transfer software to send us any files over 10mb;
- High resolution PDF (with bleed) is the preferred file format.
- InDesign files can also be supplied (must include all fonts and links)
Image Resolution + Scaling + Colour
- For best results we recommend a maximum of 100ppi at output size.
- Artwork which is too large to be set up at 100% can be set up at 10% of final size.
- Remember to scale image resolution for artwork setup at 10% (eg 100ppi becomes 1000ppi @ 10%)
- All artwork should be supplied in CMYK format (no Pantone/Spot colours)
- Colour matching is available as an additional service
- Artwork for Contour Cutting SAV printing should have a vector outline/path around the area to be contour cut with 5mm image bleed outside the cutline.
- Minimum font size for contour cutting is 10mm high for basic fonts and 20mm high for intricate fonts.
- Complex or intricate artwork can be difficult to contour cut. Depending on your design, this may delay the turnaround of your job
Bleed + Crop Marks + Visual area
- Visual area: We recommend keeping all critical elements (eg: text, logos etc). 20-50mm from the edge of the page for aesthetic reasons.
- Crop Marks: When setting crop marks, please set crops outside the bleed area.
- Bleed: 10-20mm bleed on all sides is required for most applications. 50mm bleed on all sides for double sided prints, floating walls & wallpaper. Double sided prints with pockets have specific requirements for each job, please request additional info before submitting artwork
Should you require any further information, please contact your SABRE account manager.